Monday, November 21, 2011

Over the Weekend...

Look what I made with the Legos ('tis the season).


And then, look what Dan added. See what Lego Man is doing?



That's right. Bowing down before Santa Claus. That's the kind of husband I have, people.
(Our kids probably think we're crazy.)

5 comments:

Becky said...

Furthermore, is that Robin Hood bowing down to Santa Claus?

Kate said...

Yes. You don't remember that side of Master Robin from Brit. Lit.?

Becky said...

Having difficulty recalling at what point in the story Robin even receives a visit from Santa, let alone when he takes the opportunity to offer obeisance (seems to me he had a problem with authority figures anyway?)...

Amy DV said...

Haha, I laughed out loud! Yep - that's my little brother! :) Is the little lego man also singing "O Tannenbaum"? Haha!

Kate said...

@Amy - yes! In a vibrato baritone, of course... And then he's off to paint his face blue.