541. Men who are willing to come down and preach at our little church, which is pastor-less - it's so appreciated by all of us
542. The cooler temperatures that turn my mind to fall, soup recipes, blue jeans, and warmer blankets at bedtime
543. A good conversation with Dan about how taking life slower and not feeling disappointed if we can't do everything we want to do (not just the fun stuff, but also the stuff of life) right now. It's important for me to fight against my impatience every day.
544. Sunflowers
545. The chance to watch out our little community library's building expansion our living room windows. I mean, who would have thought that a little library would be getting bigger these days, with Kindles and audio books and all? I like these kinds of carry-overs.
546. A quiet half-hour perusing a bookstore while Adele sat with her nose in a Rapunzel book and Jack played happily at the Thomas table
547. Friends who dote on my kids and love them to pieces
548. A good babysitter. I was talking to a lady at the ice cream shop today who told me about her daughter's struggles to find a trustworthy babysitter, and I was reminded how good I have it with ours. And she has a best friend and a little sister, too, so someone is always available!
549. The safe return of a father of 6 back to our town from a year in Afghanistan.
550. Plates full of fresh garden produce
542. The cooler temperatures that turn my mind to fall, soup recipes, blue jeans, and warmer blankets at bedtime
543. A good conversation with Dan about how taking life slower and not feeling disappointed if we can't do everything we want to do (not just the fun stuff, but also the stuff of life) right now. It's important for me to fight against my impatience every day.
544. Sunflowers
545. The chance to watch out our little community library's building expansion our living room windows. I mean, who would have thought that a little library would be getting bigger these days, with Kindles and audio books and all? I like these kinds of carry-overs.
546. A quiet half-hour perusing a bookstore while Adele sat with her nose in a Rapunzel book and Jack played happily at the Thomas table
547. Friends who dote on my kids and love them to pieces
548. A good babysitter. I was talking to a lady at the ice cream shop today who told me about her daughter's struggles to find a trustworthy babysitter, and I was reminded how good I have it with ours. And she has a best friend and a little sister, too, so someone is always available!
549. The safe return of a father of 6 back to our town from a year in Afghanistan.
550. Plates full of fresh garden produce
1 comment:
Praise the Lord in His heavens for those Thomas tables. There's always one in Barnes, there's always one in Von Maur(s), there's one in our toy shop (right next to TJ's!), etc. Relief for Will always seems to be close-by!
And praises, too, for convos with one's beloved husband. I feel I owe much of my growth to the discussions Marty and I generate and enjoy. Awwwwwwwwwww. :)
Post a Comment