Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love 1


"With the people I love most I can sit in silence indefinitely. We need both for our full development; the joy of the sense of sound; and the equally great joy of its absence."

(Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet)


Reposting my favorite Valentines Day thoughts...

5 comments:

Amy DV said...

I love that quote. It makes me long for the quiet of sitting on the deck...or your front porch...of course, not right this cold minute!! But I plan to do lots of it in July!

Btw, you & Dan look about 14 yrs old here! :)

Kate said...

Oddly, that was only 5 years ago, maybe 6? I can't remember if it's before we married, but either way, it wasn't long ago!

Darryl said...

Ah, so peaceful looking. Wish I could remember such a serene moment in my life! Love this photo.

Amy DV said...

Well, since you are only 20, maybe you really are 14 in that picture, hahaha! :) If only we could all age as well as you...............

Becky said...

I think my all-time favorite pic of you and Dan, and you have some of the most beautiful wedding pix ever!
(I agree with Amy, neither of you appear to have aged a day.)