Outside is cold but brilliantly sunny! It's very anti-climactic; on Monday, everybody was selling out of bottled water and generators...now the sun is shining, the roads are perfectly clear in town, and there wasn't even a flicker in the power.
Praying for a friend's daughter in the hospital after a car accident. Another of their daughters was in an accident and hospitalized 2 weeks ago; please pray for their mom, Ruth, who must be so anxious right now.
From the kitchen this week I made Italian Pie yesterday while Dan was home; it's a bit work-intensive, but oh so delicious...fennel, leeks, spinach, cheeses, Italian sausage, all in a thick crust. Yum! Tomorrow I'm trying some chicken breasts stuffed with spinach and feta and breaded, a new Rachel Ray recipe.
Adele is putting everything to song this morning.
Jack is putting everything to a whine this morning. Praying for a friend's daughter in the hospital after a car accident. Another of their daughters was in an accident and hospitalized 2 weeks ago; please pray for their mom, Ruth, who must be so anxious right now.
From the kitchen this week I made Italian Pie yesterday while Dan was home; it's a bit work-intensive, but oh so delicious...fennel, leeks, spinach, cheeses, Italian sausage, all in a thick crust. Yum! Tomorrow I'm trying some chicken breasts stuffed with spinach and feta and breaded, a new Rachel Ray recipe.
Adele is putting everything to song this morning.
Reading Common Sense Christian Living by Edith Schaeffer. And an old book, The Anthology of Man, that I got in England...it's little snippets of writings and poetry throughout history, arranged by theme, and wow, it's worth every penny (or pound).
Hoping to catch up on some my organizing again. Some of my fervor has worn off lately and I need it back so I can complete the whole house!
A favorite thing Valentine's Day. Hot coffee on a cold morning. The Adele & Simon books by Barbara McClintock - 2 of my favorite kids books ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment