21. The words "I don't think you'll be having an overdue baby" from my midwife!22. Quote books: so much wisdom condensed into such little space.
23. The first flowers blooming here and there, little peeks of glory. Our first grape hyacinths welcomed me at the door this morning, the first daffodils are in full array, and the forsythia are ThisClose!
24. Quiet evenings. When the busyness of holidays and baby preparations and springtime gardening take precedence for a few weeks, I'm so thankful for quiet, rainy evenings at home.
25. Freezers. No, I'm not being silly...it's amazing how many meals you can get out of the contents of your freezer when you take the time to sort through it all and piece it together!
23. The first flowers blooming here and there, little peeks of glory. Our first grape hyacinths welcomed me at the door this morning, the first daffodils are in full array, and the forsythia are ThisClose!
24. Quiet evenings. When the busyness of holidays and baby preparations and springtime gardening take precedence for a few weeks, I'm so thankful for quiet, rainy evenings at home.
25. Freezers. No, I'm not being silly...it's amazing how many meals you can get out of the contents of your freezer when you take the time to sort through it all and piece it together!
1 comment:
Oh, I will miss the forsythia this year! I had forgotten I usually get to see it. At least those random Hoosiers who do drive-bys past your house will see it!
I'm so glad the young Mr. will be making a prompt appearance. Please tell him to send an in-utero telepathic message to behave likewise to his new friend, Will Conway. :)
I can't wait to see our sons together! What an extraordinary blessing that will be!!!
Post a Comment