Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas photos

Despite the fact that I don't want to see Christmas items for another 10 months, I do want to post some pictures of Adele & our family from the holidays. Bear with me...there might be quite a few!

This is what happens when we tell Adele to "show me your teeth." She's a very literal child. Telling her to "smile" makes her close her eyes. Not sure what's worse.

Lovely, isn't it?

3 little elves, all ready for bed

Hanging out with Aunt Amy and Harmon

And with Mama, too. Mama looks exhausted. And she's wearing her rings on the wrong hand because she burnt her left hand to a crisp a few weeks before....

Trying out the new turtle. Gotta love the bed head.

Helping Daddy unwrap whiskey (!)

Stealing Grandpa's throne

Reading books to Dolly and Santa (a hand-me-down from Dan's childhood; Adele LOVED him)

Lots of fun with Maria, her cousin

4 comments:

Amy said...

Fun pics! Don't you just love Christmas jammies?? I do! Christmas is so much more fun with kiddos. What happened to your hand??

Kate said...

I agree; I can't resist Christmas pajamas! I poured boiling water all over my hand so it was out of commission for a week or so...

Kara said...

Looks like she had a ball! Sorry about your hand, hope it heals fast. We just opened a late box of Christmas gifts from family yesterday...the fun never ends :) We need to see some pictures of that bump...I never have seen you pregnant you know!

Amy said...

I love the "show me your teeth" thing! Particularly since it was me she was showing them to! Talked to Adele on the phone on Saturday - we actually had a real conversation...well, it was mostly about crackers and maybe mommy was gone but daddy was there...or Blue...but anyway, real words! :)