Thursday, March 26, 2009

Adele is Two Today!

Suddenly, she's a yard high, talking in full sentences, and calling me Mom instead of Mama.
She'll be going to kindergarten before I know it. And then driving.
Pictures from Adele's birthday parties...




Happy 2nd year, sweet pea!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Adele! March birthdays are the BOMB :D

She looks so grown-up! Crazy when they go from toddlers to kids, isn't it? Almost overnight, it happens!

Katy said...

Awww!!! Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! :)

I just found your blog while blog hopping! :)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, little sweat pea!!! Your Auntie B loves you, and there's a little giftie coming your way from me and Uncle Marty! Keep smiling sweetheart!

Ike said...

Happy Happy Birthday to You. Hope your birthday is as sweet as you are.

Amy said...

How cute! Love the stroller & hula hoop & that giant smile!! However, for her next birthday I'm getting her a big bag of rocks that she can throw at all the dumb boys... :)

Sarah said...

She's adorable! Thanks for following my blog!

I'll be back to visit!