In You've Got Mail, Meg Ryan gives daisies the honorable title of The Friendliest Flower Ever. But apparently she had never met a hibiscus! Aren't these enough to bring a smile on even the worst days?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'd have to agree with you - even though I adore Meg Ryan. Several weeks ago I saw the most gorgeous peachy-apricot color blossoms on an hisbiscus bush.
Thanks for visitng my blog and leaving such nice words.
Married to my favorite man, and mama to my favorite kiddos. We exchanged the Midwest for the Southwest and are having a lot of fun exploring our new city.
1 comment:
I'd have to agree with you - even though I adore Meg Ryan. Several weeks ago I saw the most gorgeous peachy-apricot color blossoms on an hisbiscus bush.
Thanks for visitng my blog and leaving such nice words.
Post a Comment